When you're under house arrest, your whole world shrinks to the size of your living and working quarters. Tri-Cities Monitoring, Inc. can help you keep your job, your income and your freedom. We offer discrete and cost-effective Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor (SCRAM) services and Electronic Home Monitoring (EHM) services for residents of Kennewick, WA and surrounding Tri-Cities areas.
To find out how you can benefit from our SCRAM and EHM services, contact us today.
9 acronyms you need to know
If you've been arrested, you need to have a clear understanding of what law enforcement and judicial officials are talking about.
The knowledgeable team at Tri-Cities Monitoring wants you to know how these common abbreviations apply:
- SCRAM. Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor (SCRAM) devices measure your perspiration for signs of alcohol.
- CAM. Combined with alcoholism treatments, data from a Continuous Alcohol Monitoring (CAM) anklet helps officials identify when to stage an intervention.
- EHM. Our Electronic Home Monitoring (EHM) services work over phone lines, home internet service and Wi-Fi networks.
- GPS. The SCRAM Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) anklet is a popular solution for simplified tracking and almost instant notifications.
- RF. The SCRAM CAM uses Radio Frequency (RF) to monitor clients under house arrest.
- HA. House Arrest (HA) is when authorities confine a person to their home.
- RB. SCRAM Systems offers the world's first handheld Remote Breath (RB) testing device.
- II. Drivers with an Ignition Interlock (II) installed in their cars must pass breathalyzer tests to start their vehicles.
- DUI. Drug and alcohol abuse while driving is considered Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
Call us now to learn more about how SCRAM devices can work for you in the Kennewick, WA and Tri-Cities area.