When you're under house arrest, your whole world shrinks to the size of your living and working quarters. Tri-Cities Monitoring, Inc. can help you keep your job, your income and your freedom. We offer discrete and cost-effective Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor (SCRAM) services and Electronic Home Monitoring (EHM) services for residents of Kennewick & Richland, WA and surrounding Tri-Cities areas.
To find out how you can benefit from our SCRAM and EHM services, call us at (509) 392-8011 today.
9 acronyms you need to knowIf you've been arrested, you need to have a clear understanding of what law enforcement and judicial officials are talking about.
The knowledgeable team at Tri-Cities Monitoring wants you to know how these common abbreviations apply:
- SCRAM. Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor (SCRAM) devices measure your perspiration for signs of alcohol.
- CAM. Combined with alcoholism treatments, data from a Continuous Alcohol Monitoring (CAM) anklet helps officials identify when to stage an intervention.
- EHM. Our Electronic Home Monitoring (EHM) services work over phone lines, home internet service and Wi-Fi networks.
- GPS. The SCRAM Global Positioning Satellite (GPS) anklet is a popular solution for simplified tracking and almost instant notifications.
- RF. The SCRAM CAM uses Radio Frequency (RF) to monitor clients under house arrest.
- HA. House Arrest (HA) is when authorities confine a person to their home.
- RB. SCRAM Systems offers the world's first handheld Remote Breath (RB) testing device.
- II. Drivers with an Ignition Interlock (II) installed in their cars must pass breathalyzer tests to start their vehicles.
- DUI. Drug and alcohol abuse while driving is considered Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
Call us at (509) 392-8011 to learn more about how SCRAM devices can work for you in the Kennewick & Richland, WA and Tri-Cities area.